fernandojr88
Email Dear Dr XXXX and Dr. XXXX: I hope all is well with you. Last year I went with contact with you asking for an internship opportunity to work with breast milk microbiota. My application for a scholarship for a visiting student was approved. It was a very slow process, but I'm very happy with the approval. The scholarship will last 12 months (10/01/2015 until 09/31/2016). I would like to know how to proceed. Here, the next step is to apply for a visa at the American Embassy. For this I need a form sent by the university (DS-2019). Thank you very much for the opportunity. With best regards
2015년 6월 8일 오전 4:01
2
0
"Last year I contacted you asking..." "I'm happy about the approval." Everything else is correct. It's might be too late to change it now, but it's understandable without these corrections.
2015년 6월 10일
Hi there! I have to translate this email, but I am not sure if it is good enough. Would you mind to check it for me, please? Thanks!
2015년 6월 8일
fernandojr88
English, Portuguese