dirkB
What is the difference in meaning between 'teman' and 'kawan' in Bahasa Indonesia?
3
0
hi.. he's right. actually there's no difference between 'teman' and 'kawan'. but i almost never use 'kawan' in daily conversation. so it's just a matter of rarely or commonly used. you can say 'saya punya teman' or 'saya punya kawan' to say 'i have a friend'. both are correct. but i suggest you to use 'teman'. hope it helps.
no difference, it's a personal preference I think. Some people like to say "friend", some like to say "buddy". There's no direct correlation which one is "friend", which one is "buddy", though.
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with (cynthiasambo13@yahoo.com )i am waiting . Thanks
April 11, 2013
dirkB
Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian
Indonesian