Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. Provide me enough amount of food, I should prepare lots of meals for birthday. 2. Do you want to reduce an amount of guests? 3. I am concerned about random guests too. 4. I would like to wear a black dress with short sleeves and an emerald necklace would suit to it. 5. It doesn't fit you. You became more bigger after pregnancy. 6. I am gorgeous. Be indulgent to me. 7. I lured my guests with my cake. I boasted that it would be delicious. 8. I claimed that my party would be the best, I want our table will teem with diversity of tasty meals. 9. Rely on me. I will help you with cooking. 10. I glad that we bought a new stove. A previous stove was entirely broken.
2
0
1. Provide me with enough food, I have to prepare a lot of meals for a birthday party. 2. Do you want to reduce the number of guests? 3. I am concerned about random guests too. 4. I would like to wear a black dress with short sleeves and an emerald necklace to accompany it. 5. It doesn't fit you. You became bigger after pregnancy. 6. I am gorgeous. Indulge me. 7. I lured the guests with my cake. I boasted that it would be delicious. 8. I claimed that my party would be the best, I want the table to teem with a diversity of tasty meals. 9. You can rely on me. I will help you with the cooking. 10. I'm glad that we bought a new stove. The previous stove was completely broken.
1. Provide enough food to me, I should prepare lots of meals for birthday. 2. Do you want to reduce the number of guests? 3. I am worried about uninvited guests too. 4. I would like to wear a black dress with short sleeves and an emerald necklace which would suit my dress. 5. It doesn't fit you. You will became more bigger after pregnancy. 6. I am gorgeous. Be indulgent to me. 7. I lured my guests to eat my cake. I boasted that it would be delicious. 8. I claimed that it would be the best party, I want there is a variety of tasty meals on our table. 9. Rely on me. I will help you with cooking. 10. I am glad that we bought a new stove. The previous stove was entirely broken. I am not a native English speaker and my English is not very good enough, but I hope that I can help you.:D
Yljaha