Rays
as...as can you help me about the meaning of as soon as, as well as, as same as,... and take me some "as....as" else. My grammar is verry bad!!
1
0
"as...as" means different things depending on the context, here are some common examples of it's use: • "We are going as soon as she gets here" -- here it means that the moment the condition is met (i.e. she gets here), we will go (immediately). • "I want this as well as that" -- here it means 'in addition to'. In this example you want one thing but you also want another thing and has the same meaning as 'and' (I want this and that). • "As same as" is incorrect English. Perhaps you meant "the same as", which is used as a comparison of two things referencing there similarity. For example, "He is the same as his father" this would usually be used when 'he' has done something very characteristic of his father.
Rays
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Vietnamese