우성용
can anyone correct these? The Harpastum spreaded throughout a part of Rome, Firenze, which Caesar loved at that time. It was also brought to England from Rome as Rome conquered England. So it has become now the present England Soccer. I translated some sentences but have no idea if it makes sense, because my english is really bad. Can anyone help me~?
3
0
Harpastum SPREAD throughout Rome, and Firenze, which Caesar loved at that time. It was also brought to England from Rome ,as Rome conquered England. So it has become now the current English game of Soccer. It is still rather confusing.I don't understand if it is Rome and Firenze that Caesar loved, or Harpastum.
1.) The past tense would be "spread," not "spreaded". "Spreaded" is always incorrect. 2.) Put "Firenze" after "throughout," and change "which" to "that". -- "throughout Firenze, a part of Rome that Caesar loved" 3.) Use past tense to say it "became" soccer, not "has become". 4.) "English soccer", not "England soccer"
우성용
English, German, Korean
English, German