Carolina
What do you consider when you buy a swimsuit? Do you have a swimsuit? If you have, how long ago did you buy it? Do you have more than one? Once you decided you want to buy a new swimsuit, which items do you consider? Price?Quality? Brand? Origin? What do you think about colombian products? (Honestly) What do you think about products that support social causes? Will you prefer a product that support social causes than one that is ordinary?I'll be really grateful with you guys if you help me with this short survey, is an academic exercise. Thank you.
1
0
Not sure if you were looking for English corrections, or the answers to the questions, so I did both. Do you have a swimsuit? Yes If so, how long ago did you buy it? I bought the newest one about two years ago. Do you have more than one? Yes, I have three. Once you have decided that you want to buy a new swimsuit, which items do you consider? Price? Quality? Brand? Country of origin? Price and features. What do you think about Colombian products? I have no strong feeling either way. I would buy a swimsuit from Colombia if I liked it. What do you think about products that support social causes? Would you prefer a product that supports social causes over one that does not? I would not take this into consideration when buying a swimsuit.
Carolina
English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
English, Portuguese