Ruthi
Is there something wrong with the message system? Hi Everyone! The last couple of days I have had a pop up notification that I have received a message from people but when I go to my inbox there is no new message there.Did this happen to anyone else? Also, dear students if anyone messaged me and I didn't reply please try again or leave a note here because I don't know if this has happened and I was not aware that you tried to message me. Thanks!
7
0
Yes, I'm finding that it's been quite 'flaky' of late. There seems to be some sort of lag, with messages getting stuck in the void and emerging at random, sometimes days later.
Yeah this happened to me. Another user sent me song lyrics yesterday and I only received them about half an hour ago.
No, that has never happened to me. I think maybe the they retrieve or delete the message. ^^
Perhaps the user was removed from the system and so his/her messages . It was a spam or something..
Ruthi
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Hebrew, Spanish