Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. The light is too dim in our porch. Be careful, you can stumble if you won't notice an obstacle. 2. They expressed their remorse, that they wasn't fair towards us. 3. I swear, that I will persuade the teacher to simplify our task, she should have mercy to us. 4. This is a special specie of insect. Let's measure it's length. 5. A grumpy senior was concerned about contagious people. He wanted to prevent his future illness. 6. The resistance from your side is useless. I will achieve everything that I want. 7. I acknowledge my words with help my actions. 8. They saw a bear and hid behind a hill remaining very calm and quiet, because a panic could spoil everything. 9. My opinion was very convincing, so I persuaded her to obey my rules. 10. There is a shortage of quality and fascinating books in current time.
6
1
1. The light is too dim in our porch. Be careful, you can stumble if you don't notice an obstacle. 2. They expressed their remorse, that they weren't fair towards us. 3. I swear that I will [try to]persuade the teacher to simplify our task, she should have mercy on us. 4. This is a special species of insect. Let's measure it's length. 5. A grumpy senior was concerned about contagious people. He wanted to prevent a future illness. 6. Resistance from your side is [useless/futile is more idiomatic]. I will achieve everything that I want. 7. I acknowledge my words will help my actions. [Is this what you meant?] 8. They saw a bear and hid behind a hill remaining very calm and quiet, because a panic could spoil everything. 9. My opinion was very convincing, so I persuaded her to obey my rules. 10. There is a shortage of fascinating quality books at the [current time/moment is more natural].
Yljaha