Timur
Are these sentences right? He was refused entry into the country because he was suspect of financial crimes. Have ever held gun in your arms? A sense of peace stole over me when I arrived at the village. Many Americans keep gun in their houses.
7
0
He was denied entry into the country because he was suspected of financial crimes. Have you ever held a gun in your hands. A sense a peace came/took over me when I arrived at the village. Many Americans keep guns in their houses.
Just one thing to add to Erik's corrections: The second sentence should be 'Have you ever held a gun in your arms/hands?' The 'you' was missing.
He was refused entry into the country because he was suspected of financial crimes. Have ever held a gun in your arms? A sense of peace came over me when I arrived at the village. Many Americans keep guns in their houses. NOTE: The phrase "held a gun in your arms" is unusual. Normally we would say "held a gun in your hands", to indicate holding a gun in the way it is held to be used. You could also hold a large gun in your arms, but it would be unusual to do so.
Timur
English, Russian, Uzbek