does it colocate
Hello everyone! Do the following words colocate and are the expressions correct?
Just in case some expressions are not unambiguous you'll find a short explanation in brackets.
1. natural state is still deteriorating (expl.: natural state is still getting worse)
2. report on the state of nature (expl.: a document about the natural state)
3. the situation is more dramatic than suspected (expl.: the situation is worse than people thought it to be)
4. two third or two thirds of the protected species?
5. protected species and habitats are in acute danger (they are in serious and growing dangerous situation)