太阳花443
I don't get this sentence,what does it mean? “You think I should foster a dog because she barks on command?” “She barks when she hears anyone coming to the door, and stops barking on command. It’s in her bio.” “Her bio? Are you kidding me?” “I’m not.” “Most dogs bark,” he argued. “With or without bios and head shots or whatever else she has. It’s not a qualified reason to foster a dog.” “I think you could try fostering each other for now. Because she barks, and needs a home in Whiskey Beach, and you’d be company for each other.” “Dogs need to be fed and watered and walked. They need a vet, equipment, attention.”Q: if "head shot"= facial photograph, then what does "With or without bios and head shots or whatever else she has."mean?how could "head shot" have anything to do with dog barks?
1
0
A bio is a biography. He's saying that with or without a biography (a file about the dog's life) and face-shot photos, dogs will still be dogs and she will bark. It doesn't matter how she was raised. Hope that answers your question.
太阳花443
Chinese (Mandarin)