owen2015
how to improve english writing? my work always use english ,not only oral english,but also writing english ,but i don't know how to improve it ,please give me some advice,thanks a lot.
10 июня 2015 г., 6:46
11
0
Hi Owen, In my opinion the only way to improve is to write A LOT.You need to get feedback and corrections,but also you need to understand the corrections. The more you write (every day) the better you will get.
10 июня 2015 г.
One of the more effective ways to improve writing is by reading (in huge quantity). Believe me, I am not kidding!
10 июня 2015 г.
Hi Owen, I think, you should try to use conversation in english and talk in english with your friends, relatives Etc. It's most powerful way to improve english. Thanks!!
10 июня 2015 г.
If you need it for work, I recommend improving your overall level of English with a course e.g. FCE. I help students with their professional documents by teaching them how to understand their mistakes and also how to correct themselves (as much as possible).
10 июня 2015 г.
You could use flash cards. Review them while at the same time saying them outloud and looing at a picture of what the word displays. Flash cards could also be placed in different orders to form sentences that you could then write out.
10 июня 2015 г.
owen2015