Paola
use to/usually Bello Which is better por right? * i use to get off at delicias station * i usually get off at delicias station And the same un past tense *when i was a child i used to eat an ice cream every single day in summer *when i was a child i usually ate an ice cream every single day in summer Thanks!!
2
0
* i use to get off at delicias station = NO * i usually get off at delicias station = Yes *when i was a child i used to eat an ice cream every single day in summer= Yes *when i was a child i usually ate an ice cream every single day in summer= Yes But remember that it is essential to use capital letters for names, for the pronoun 'I', and at the beginning of all sentences. Please note: The form 'use to...' to refer to present habit does NOT exist. You cannot say "I use to get off at Delicias Station'. This is a common mistake made by Spanish speakers, but unfortunately the sentence you wrote has no meaning in English. We do have the form 'used to' to describe a regular habit in the past, or a situation in the past which has changed. For example, 'I used to live in the country, but now I live in the town.' But note that this construction only refers to the past - never to the present.
Paola