Dalane
Harassment by teacher Hi. I had a trial lesson last night that didn't go as well as it could have. I left average feedback this morning noting that there was some background noise that made things difficult at times, and that the lesson was above my level of understanding and didn't work for me. Now I've had 25 minutes of back and forth with the guy messaging me because all of his other students have given him perfect feedback. He's insisting on him getting me my money back despite repeated assurances that I don't want the money back, that he is not a bad teacher - his class just didn't work for me. He's telling me I should have told him during the lesson that I wasn't understand but I did, repeatedly. By the last 5-10 minutes of the lesson I was just agreeing with everything he said so i could finish. Is it normal or acceptable for iTalki listed teachers to chase students who didn't give them the feedback they believe they deserve?
4
0
No, it's not normal. Contact Italki support staff and tell them about this.
Thank you very much.
http://support.italki.com/anonymous_requests/new
Dalane
English, Khmer (Cambodian), Spanish
Khmer (Cambodian), Spanish