Aleksandra
Do you know any stereotypes about foreign people prevailing in your country? Every country have diffrents opinions about foreign people. I'm from Poland and we for example say that: Russian people drink much more vodka than we. Most German girls are ugly. Czech people eat a lot of noodle and so on. I know that maybe doesn't sound nice but stereotypes are often negative and with no offence. Do you know any other stereotypes about foreign people and maybe about polish people?
4
0
In fact, the stereotype about Polish people in the UK is a positive one - Poles have a reputation for working hard.
You better use altitude instead of opinion or foreigners instead of foreign people. Here I corrected your question: I'm from Poland and for example we say that: Russian people drink much more vodka than us. Most of German girls are ugly. Czech people eat a lot of noodle. and so on... I know that maybe it doesn't sound nice but stereotypes are often negative and with no offence. Good luck!
Hi. Although my country (Iran) has a rich culture and history, but we don't have many tourists from all over the world (you know, because of policy). Most of them are Arabs and as you said the altitude of my people about them is very negative. I don't want to talk about it because it's very racist. But I think this kind of altitude about foreigners is common among all the people living on earth (even among aliens)! I think people should change the way of their thinking and make the world a better place like the one that John Lennon (R.I.P.) showed us in the song Imagine. I hope someday you visit Iran and I guarantee you're gonna enjoy it :-)
Aleksandra
English, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
German, Italian, Russian, Spanish