Aya
what i have to do now? Hey , can anyone tell me how to improve my English , I learned a lot of words and grammar but I still not good enough and now i fell boring because of that , what is the next step?
6
0
try to speak with native speakers on voice...
April 2, 2016
keep speaking practice more and more ,the more you will speak the more you will fluent..
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)
hi aya as salam wali kum . it is very good you are learning Engliah. first of all you need to talk with someone who can correct , teach and help you to learn all about in English. you should practice to make sentences in all tenses .isha allah one day you will be a good speaker of English.
Hi Aya, I believe that what will help you improve your English is to create a context for your learning experience. For example, what has worked for me in learning Arabic is speaking the language regularly (even though I am just a beginner), and do a lot of listening to lessons (like Pimsleur and Michel Thomas), then practice creating sentences from what you learned: you can check those sentences either with an italki language partner or through the notebook section of italki. Ultimately it is about finding a way of learning that you enjoy. Here are some other ways of learning that you may like: -movies -group studies - finding someone else who is also learning English with you and studying with them -pimsleur and michel thomas audio cds
Aya
Arabic, Dutch, English, Turkish
Dutch, English, Turkish