海宝2010
what does "no lessof an ambush"mean? He lifted his head briefly to pull off her tank. “I’m keeping the dog. No less of an ambush,” he said when her eyes lit up. “So you still have to make it up to me.” “When you put it that way.”2. what does “When you put it that way.”mean?
1
0
It would help to have more context. "no less of a an ambush" means that my ambush is equal to your ambush (so you can't complain" "When you put it that way" is useful in a discussion or argument. Sometimes if you say the same thing in different ways, you get different reactions or response. So for example if you asked me for something rudely, I would not want to help you. But if you asked for the same thing nicely, I would be happier to help. "that" way in this context is the latter way, which produces a different response.
海宝2010