Sinbad
which question cannot you do? I want to ask someone which question he cannot do in a test paper. How to express the question, can I say " which one of those questions cannot you do ?“
5
0
if you say 'which one' it suggests that there is only one out of all the questions that he could not do - which is fine, if that is the case you would ask, "which one couldn't you do?" But if you don't already know whether it was one question or several, you might ask "which questions couldn't you do?" "Do" here substitutes for 'answer correctly".
Which one of those questions you cannot do? Which one of these questions you cannot do? I hope it helps.
I have never heard anyone say '....cannot you do?'. I don't know what other native speakers think, but to me, 'Which questions cannot you do?' sounds very wrong. I think it should be 'Which questions can't you do?''. Or, as Hilary suggests, '..couldn't'.
Sinbad