Finding German colloquial equivalences for English sentences 2
I will really appreciate if anyone can help me find proper colloquial for these expressions:
1. Where are my/your/his/her/their books?
2. Can you find it/them?
3. Can you make a birthday cake?
4. We went there last night.
5. Turn on/Turn off the computer.
6. Who is hungry?
7. First I should brush your hair.
8. Brush your teeth.
9. Take off/Put on your clothes.
10. Is/Was it tasty/delicious?
11. Whose car is it? Is it yours?
12. Bring your paint book and color pencils.
13. pour me some water/milk please.
14. I don't wanna come/go/play.
15. That is mine and you can't/may not use it.
16. Open/Close the water tap.
17. Give it/them to me.
18. Take it! (When you wanna give something to someone)
19. What color is it/are they?
20. The water/milk/tea is hot/cold.