somaa
about ㄴ/는다고 - 이라고- 이라는 - (으)라고 i know this is for quoting some one said or to say some thing but it little confusing i wish someone explain it more to me as i know ... ㄴ/는다고 - after verb and follow with (saying verb 하다,말하다 ...) 이라고 - come after noun and follow with (saying verb 하다,말하다 ...) 이라는 - comes after noun and follow with noun and (saying verb 하다,말하다 ...) (으)라고 - comes after verb and follow verb ( use for imperative sentences ) is that right ?? but ㄴ/는다고 also i can use it with imperative same like (으)라고 집에 간다고 하세요/했어요 .. 집에 가라고 하세요/했어요.. it is little confusing help me please^^
12 июня 2015 г., 12:44
1
0
ㄴ/는다고 - after verb and follow with (saying verb 하다,말하다 ...) 이라고 - come after noun and follow with (saying verb 하다,말하다 ...) 이라는 - comes after noun and follow with noun and (saying verb 하다,말하다 ...) (으)라고 - comes after verb and follow verb ( use for imperative sentences ) All of the above is right. You must distinguish between imperative in indirect quotation and imperative in main sentence. 집에 간다고 하세요. Please tell him/her/them that you go home. (imperative in main sentence) 집에 간다고 했어요. I said that I go home 집에 가라고 하세요. Please tell him/her/them to go home. (imperative in main sentence and indirect quotation) 집에 가라고 했어요. I told them/him/her to go home. (imperative in indirect quotation) Also refer to http://www.italki.com/question/267799
12 июня 2015 г.
somaa
Arabic, English, Korean, Russian
English, Korean, Russian