فرد
How i can learn English quickley How i can learn English quickley and be a pro on English on a few weeks
5
0
When you learn a new language, there is no easy way or shortcut except Latin speakers learn another Latin. Even though you live in another country which uses your target language, if you don't communicate with locals, you can't improve your language skills. Now I'm living and working in Dubai.When I communicate with my guests, I use English but as you may know in Arabic countries, most of adults don't speak English since they don't need it in their daily life. So with who I'm talking when I need? It is their kids since their kids are fluent in English. Chinese people are everywhere but it doesn't mean they can speak English. So far based on my experience of living in various countries, if you are interested in doing business with Chinese companies, it's good choice for you to learn their language. But if no, forget about it. About Spanish, if you plan to move to the US, the language is quite useful since in the States, there are many Spanish speakers who don't speak English at all even though they are green card holders. It really depends on your purpose why you need to learn the language. Anyway, quick way doesn't exist when you learn something new. Even though you practice every day, if you can't notice you make some mistakes, it can be said you are just wasting your time. Find someone who knows well about the language, and ask them a lot. But not ask silly things, like how to say XXX in the language, since you can search it by yourself. Don't use others like a tool. Just chatting with others doesn't help to improve your language skills. Find someone who can kindly correct your mistakes. Good luck
The same way you master a musical instrument, learn a new sport or go from being unfit to being an Olympic athlete. You learn new things and practise, practise, practise.
You can't.
فرد
Arabic, English