Timur
Are these sentences right? The film isn’t fit to be rewarded a oscar. She blew a kiss to me. Our boss always works off his bad temper on us. For what would you like exchange your house? When ostrich feels danger he shove it’s head into sand.
4
0
Oh I'll try and help! 1) the 'a' needs to be changed to 'an' (before a vowel, 'a' gets turned into 'an'). Also, because 'oscar' is a name of an award it should be 'Oscar' :) 2) That's perfect 3) Swap 'works out' with 'works off'. 4) This sentence would make more sentence if it was: 'what would you like in exchange for your house?' (if that was what you meant, I wasn't quite sure). 5) It should be: when an ostrich feels danger, he shoves his head into the sand. You could also change 'danger' to 'threated', which would work better in that sentence.
1. Change "a oscar" to "an Oscar". 2. This is fine but "She blew me a kiss." sounds better. 3. I would probably say "lets out" instead of "works off". 4. This should be "What would you like in exchange for your house?" 5. This should be "When an ostrich feels danger it shoves its head into the sand."
Timur
English, Russian, Uzbek