Эдуард
what word is more convinient ? I lost my heart or i missed my heart . thanks forward for answer
12
0
I think it's I post my heart. Never heard of anyone missing his heart. I hope it helps.
"Which word is better?" If you miss someone you love, then you could say, "I miss my love," where "your love" is your wife or girlfriend. If you miss them so much because, for example, they are gone forever, you could say, " I am heart broken," or "She broke my heart." But, if you are being poetic, I suppose you could say something like, "That day, I left my heart on the floor. I will never love again." (I have never heard that before, but if you are being poetic, I think it could work). Or "I left my heart" somewhere, like in the song, "I left my heart in San Fransisco"
If you are using "heart"' as a metaphor for your "soul" then I will agree and state that it does sound awkward. If you are trying to use "heart" as another word for "love" then maybe a little more context would allow this statement to breathe. But if you are using "heart" instead of "lover" or "girlfriend/wife/other etc. then I suggest being a little more specific since there are so many ways to interpret this statement.
Yes , surely i meant poetical sentence , anyway i missed my love ,and i lost my wallet, but why i lost my heart , if here it is closer to the sense of love but not to material things
Maybe it sounds poetic.There 's even the song "I've lost my heart" by Frank Sinatra. If a man loves a woman, he gives her his heart, so, figuratively speaking, he loses it.
Эдуард
English, Greek, Russian, Spanish