Sae Watai
What is your way of the "output" for speaking languages? In language learning, "output" and "input" are essential. You can input easily with movies, books, Internet, or anything you want. But it's hard for most people to get chances to output; speaking. It's probably hard to get the chances if you don't live in the country. It's also because of the time difference. If you try to talk with native speakers online, the time difference will be a problem. You can't practice speaking whenever you want with them. So my question is this; How do you practice speaking? Or is there any good way to practice speaking by yourself?
3
0
Voice calls with people from language sites, from any country whose timezone is compatible with my free time :)
the good way of practice any foreign language is imitation.watching a movie or drama or news,follow the tone and tongue you tried your best to imitating .
Hello, I am a Chinese, I want to know some foreign friends, are you interested in and I make a friend?
Sae Watai
English, Japanese, Spanish