Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. I thirst and going to swallow a whole bucket of water. 2. He is addicted to her, maybe because she has a pretty dimples on her cheeks. 3. There was a false route, hence they got lost in the woods. 4. I casually knew, that she wear lens, apparently she hesitates to wear glasses. 5. He insulted Ann. This circumstance revealed his real temper. He is not gentle in general. 6. He has a bad habit to boast his rewards. 7. The tiger's offspring rely on their mother. 8. He feel remorse when he casually insult his colleagues. 9. The offspring of lion are very cute creatures. 10. The wheel rotates around its axis.
2
0
1. I thirst and going to swallow a whole bucket of water. --->I am thirsty, I can drink a whole bucket of water. 2. He is addicted to her, maybe because she has a pretty dimples on her cheeks. -->He is addicted to her ( in love with her/ attracted to her??) may be because she has pretty/cute dimples on her cheeks./ may be because of her cute dimples. 3. There was a false route, hence they got lost in the woods. --> It was the wrong route, hence they got lost in the woods. 4. I casually knew, that she wear lens, apparently she hesitates to wear glasses. --> I knew that she wear lenses, apparently she hesitates to wear glasses. 5. He insulted Ann. This circumstance revealed his real temper. He is not gentle in general. --> He insulted Ann, these circumstances revealed his real nature/temper. He is not gentle in general. 6. He has a bad habit to boast his rewards. --> He has a bad habit of boasting about his achievements. 7. The tiger's offspring rely on their mother. --> The tiger's offspring/cubs rely on their mother. 8. He feel remorse when he casually insult his colleagues. --> He feels remorse that he unintentionally/unknowingly insulted his colleagues. 9. The offspring of lion are very cute creatures. --> The offspring/cubs of lion are very cute/ very cute creatures. 10. The wheel rotates around its axis. --> The wheel rotates about it's axis. I hope that helps. Some of the sentences might have been correct but i changed anyway. Just a suggestion, don't give more than 2 or 3 sentences in one question, it will be easier to answer and you will get more replies. Regards,
1. I'm so thirsty I could drink a whole bucket of water. 2. He is addicted to her, maybe because she has pretty dimples on her cheeks. 3. It was the wrong route, that's why they got lost in the woods. 4. I knew that she wore lenses, apparently she doesn't like wearing glasses. 5. He insulted Ann. This circumstance revealed his true temperament. In general he is not gentle. 6. He has a bad habit of boasting about his awards. 7. Tiger's offspring rely on their mothers. 8. He feels remorse when he inadvertently insults his colleagues. 9. The offspring of lions are very cute creatures. 10. The wheel rotates around its axis.
Yljaha