Behzad
what is the difference between love and like????? when we use i love u and when we use i like u????? can we use them interchangeably????
4
0
No love is stronger than like.I like chocolate but I love my mother and father. If you say you love chocolate you are saying that you like it very very much.
"Like" means (ahdictionary) "To find pleasant or attractive; enjoy." It can be strong or weak. In English, for better or for worse, we have a single word, "love," which encompasses all three of these feelings. You have to know which is meant from context. a) The feeling I have for food, music, weather. It is the same feeling as "like," but stronger. I like yogurt, I love ice cream. I like jazz, I love classical music. I like spring, but I really love long lazy summer days. b) The feeling I have for good friends, grandchildren, our dog. I love them. c) Erotic or sexual feelings.
Very interesting.. I have discused it with my friend :))) and we was arguing with him, but in my opinion love is more strong word then like ;) becaus everyone use this one just to show good relation in currenty . The best wishes. ️Natalia
i guessed so...but none-native speakers made me doubtful lol...tanx Ruthi
Behzad
Arabic, Azeri, English, Persian (Farsi), Turkish