Dalia
How did you improve your fluency? Hi, everyone! I'm Dalia and I study English Language Teaching! I would like to know how to improve my fluency, what was useful for you? Thank you so much for helping me! :D Gracias por ayudarme!
7
0
Hi Dalia Make it your hobby, not a chore. Reading: Reading the news in English like BBC website, the independent website, the guardian etc Reading novels. Listening: Listening is so important Listening English everyday. Listening to English radio and focus with words like BBC radio. Listening to music and then see lyrics. Watching movies without subtitles. Talking: Talking with yourself and with people who knows English. Writing: Writing new words at notebook. Writing and then let people who knows English corrects.
Talking alone, daring to speak whatever you want with anyone. Reading Engllish news aloud.
Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)
Read Your fav. news sections infront of mirror look at your postures eventually your shyness will go .. and you be able to speak without hesitation
Dalia