Harry
What does "in a prospect" mean? why is an a in "in a prospect " needed? I looked for one thing in a prospect
3
0
To a salesperson, a "prospect" is somebody who might buy something. It carries a sense of possibility. For example, "Don't try to sell your house yourself, you will waste a lot of time showing it to people who aren't really prospects." Or, "I think he's a hot prospect, I will be talking to him again this afternoon and I'm going to try to close the deal."
Hi Terry, A prospect usually means something with potential. You can use prospect as an adjective: prospective. Therefore, if you are looking for one thing in a prospective partner (a potential partner) it might be their smile. Obviously a prospect could mean anything: an investment, a new business...it simply means something with potential! Hope that helps :) Liam
Harry