Olesya
time of the lesson in the shedule Hello, i am from russian, new italki user. I really like your syte but have problems with correct time booking. I was going to have a lesson in a hal an hour and in my callender it is showed as lesson from 15 till 16. But my teacher waited for me from 14 till 15. Due to this reason i lost my lesson for the seconf time and it's relly problem when you have a mistake in the calendar. I can send you a printscreen of my window if neccessary
1
0
Hello Olesya, it is possibly a problem with GMT and BST. The same as lots of places the clocks change in summer but not all places and not all at the same time. Perhaps next time you could ask your teacher to check the time where you are in timeanddate.com Another problem may be your location in Russia, as far as I understand Russia has several time zones - does your teacher know which time zone you are in? I hope you get this sorted out as italki is an excellent resource for learning languages.
Olesya