Nicolas Papavero
Community Tutor
Can anybody transtlate this seriously? please 分手吧 詞曲 張震嶽 寫一封沒有地址的信 想寄到妳的心裡 告訴你漸漸變淡的愛 妳是否曾經注意 過去的美麗日子已經不再 我還在傻傻地找尋 也許妳想要說但說不出口 我知道妳想說 分手吧 我們分手吧 不要再騙我說妳還愛著我 妳我的夢 彼此的不同 就算是當作一時糊塗愛錯 我們 分手吧 thankss
2
0
Broke up composed/lyrics by CsunYuk Chang To write a letter without the address,I wanna mail it to your heart To tell you the love that is gradually fading to see if you ever took notice of The past beautiful days has not longer here anymore but i'm still silly looking for them Maybe you wanna talk but still being unspeakable,I know you wanna talk Broke up,let's broke up Don't lie to me again that you still love me Your dream and my dream,they are different Just consider it as a love mistake Let's broke up
I'd like to write a letter without address, and send it to your heart. I want to tell you if you've noticed the decreasing love. Gone are the days when we were so happy. But I am still searching stupidly. Maybe you want to say but don't know how to. I knew you would like to. Let me go. We break up now. Don't lie to me that you're still loving me deeply. Our dreams, we're different from each other. Let's take it as a momentary lapse. Let's break up.
Nicolas Papavero
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Portuguese