Nour
Arabiska Jag vill lära mig arabiska. Har ni några tips?
7
0
Salam Winter! I think you have more chances of getting an answer if you write in Japanese rather than Swedish! :) If you are a complete beginner, I would suggest that you learn the Arabic alphabet first. Meanwhile I think you should try to get exposed to Arabic conversations, songs, movies or any Arabic material even if it's in an Arabic dialect. You may not understand anything but it will really help you improve your pronunciation skills. I also advice you to not try to study Arabic grammar at this point. You can start learning about the grammar once you have acquired enough vocabulary to make basic conversations. And by the way, don't worry about making mistakes, Arabic speakers are usually very patient when it comes to helping people learn Arabic! :)
Thank you for your comment, Mumtaz! I will take a look at the link :)
Salam Winter,, I just came across this profile on italki and I think it might match what you're looking for, here it's in case you would like to contact this member: http://www.italki.com/user/2527306
Thank you for your tips! Yes, that was Swedish. I would like to learn Arabic and I asked for advices for beginner :)
salam, This sounds like Swedish, if I'm not wrong. I think you can change the base language to Swedish or try to translate it into Arabic or English.
Nour
Japanese, Swedish
Swedish