Stephie
Is this Diary right? Date: 10/09/2014 Dear Diary. Do you remember my friend Eva? I have talked about her on another page. She has recently become a vegetarian. She told me she felt badly when she ate meat because she has got a lot of pets, so she decided that she wouldn’t eat more meat. In my opinion, it’s a good decision because, now, she is happier with her food and she has a healthy diet with all the nutrients that people need. It isn’t necessary for people to be vegetarian in the future, but they should know that being vegetarian is a good choice. If you’ve a healthy diet, you don´t need to eat meat. So, in the future, it´s possible that more people will become vegetarians. I’m very tired; I’m going to the bed. Love XX.
1
0
Date: 10/09/2014 Dear Diary. Do you remember my friend, Eva? I have talked about her on another page. She has recently become a vegetarian. She told me she felt badly when she ate meat because she has a lot of pets, so she decided that she wouldn’t eat meat anymore. In my opinion, it’s a good decision because now, she is happier with her food and she has a healthy diet with all the nutrients that people need. It isn’t necessary for people to be vegetarian in the future, but they should know that being vegetarian is a good choice. If you’ve a healthy diet, you don´t need to eat meat. So, in the future, it´s possible that more people will become vegetarians. I’m very tired; I’m going to bed. Love XX. I fixed a few of the errors for you =]
Stephie