Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. He is addicted to search of dinosaur's bones. 2. I put on my contact lenses in order to see the dimples on your cheeks carefully. 3. I have the proof, that you gave me a false answer. 4. I can say that your temper is unbearable, despite you are my close friend. 5. A merry-go-round rotates above its axis. 6. Your answer is devoid of sense. 7. He blushed and everybody revealed that he fell in love. 8. I casually mentioned about his ex-girlfriend. Apparently I inflicted pain him. 9. Determine your goal and fulfill tasks step-by-step. You will achieve the result very soon. 10. He underestimated her catty temper.
2
1
1. He is addicted to searching for dinosaur bones. 2. I put my contact lenses in, in order to see the dimples on your cheeks, properly. 3. I have proof that you gave me a false answer. 4. I can say that your temper is unbearable, despite being my close friend. 5. A merry-go-round rotates around its axis. 6. Your answer is devoid of any sense. 7. He blushed and everybody knew that he had fallen in love. 8. I casually mentioned his ex-girlfriend. Apparently it hurt him. 9. Determine your goal and fulfil the tasks step-by-step. You will achieve success very quickly. 10. He underestimated her catty temper.
Hello Yljaha, 1. He is addicted to searching .... 2. I put my contacts in carefully.. 4. ...despite the fact that you are .../ despite you being .. 5 rotates about its axis 7 ... knew that he had fallen in love 8 I casually mentioned his ex ... The other answers are all fine - in number 4 - 'despite' and 'in spite of' aer interchangeable and are either followed by a noun or a verb + ing. Hope this helps 9. .. fulfill the tasks ..
Yljaha