Sébastien
Little question Hello everyone, I've got a question regarding something I've been taught but I can't find in any book or online translator. The first one is the word for "meeting" : I've been taught that it's 会义 but I can only find 会议. The second one is the word standing for "to worry about" : I've been taught to use 但心 but everywhere it's been translated 担心 . I tend to believe that 会议 and 担心 are the correct ones but the other ones have been taught to me by a teacher ... did he make a mistake ? Thanks a lot for your answers.
13
0
是的,是会议,担心
It is very easy to make typos in Chinese. Your teacher taught you the right words, but typed them wrong, that is all.
yes, maybe you can like this remember those words . meeting= meet + ing ,meet means “见面,会面” ,When you meet your friends and colleagues ,you are discuss with them ,someone should say something .(会议:“议 ”,左边有个 “言” 表示说话讨论),so meeting=“会议” is right 。 you will do some action by hand when you are worry about ,so relationship to hand , (担心:担 ,左边 “扌”表示手 means hand , so to worry about =担心)
会议=meeting (这个会议很无聊,我都睡着了。) 担心=to worry about (我很担心我的成绩。) 会义 我不知道这是什么意思,但好像有这个词 但心 没这个词
Definitely yes.Maybe it's easier to learn them before you understand the meaning of the words and how to form the Chinese words.
Sébastien
Chinese (Mandarin)