Japanese: Talking about number of days...
Are adverbs 1 through 6 correct and did I write their pronunciations correctly in romajii? I want to practice placing them in the following sentence.
私は _____ その本を買った。 I bought that book (yesterday morning).
1. 今朝 kesa = this morning
2. 一昨日の朝 ototoi no asa = yesterday morning
3. ２朝前 ni asa mae = two mornings ago
4. 3 朝前 san asa mae = three mornings ago
5. 7 朝前 nana asa mae = seven mornings ago
6. 2～３朝前 ni san asa mae = 2 to 3 mornings ago
7. 4朝ほど前 yon asa hodo mae = about 4 days ago