Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. I devised a new recipe for the pie. I am sure it must be very tasty. 2. He invented the engine despite absence of many details. 3. I devised an interesting game for my baby. It resembles "hide-and-seek", but it is more fascinating. 4. Can you invent machine, which could knit, because I have a poor sight because of Knitting. 5. I devised a carefree plan spending this evening together despite a heavy rain. 6. Apparently he invented a thing that can rotate around its axis. 7. Scientists invented a cream against wrinkles. 8. I devised an irritable smirk on my face to annoy him. 9. Tom devised how he can lure Ann in the restaurant in order to confess his love. 10. They invented a new lenses, so you can see in the full darkness wearing them.
1
0
1. I devised a new recipe for the pie. I am sure it'll be very tasty. 2. He invented the engine despite the absence of many details. 3. I devised an interesting game for my baby. It resembles "hide-and-seek", but it's more entertaining. 4. Could you invent a machine, which can knit, since I have poor eyesight due to Knitting. 5. I devised a carefree(not sure what you're trying to say here) plan to spend the evening together despite heavy rain. 6. Apparently he invented something that can rotate around its own axis. 7. Scientists invented a cream against wrinkles. 8. I devised(not an appropriate word here) conjured* an irritable smirk on my face to annoy him. 9. Tom devised a plan to lure Ann into the restaurant in order to confess his love. 10. They invented a new lens, which lets you see in the dark whilst wearing them.
Yljaha