Please correct these sentences
1. I devised a new recipe for the pie. I am sure it must be very tasty.
2. He invented the engine despite absence of many details.
3. I devised an interesting game for my baby. It resembles "hide-and-seek", but it is more fascinating.
4. Can you invent machine, which could knit, because I have a poor sight because of Knitting.
5. I devised a carefree plan spending this evening together despite a heavy rain.
6. Apparently he invented a thing that can rotate around its axis.
7. Scientists invented a cream against wrinkles.
8. I devised an irritable smirk on my face to annoy him.
9. Tom devised how he can lure Ann in the restaurant in order to confess his love.
10. They invented a new lenses, so you can see in the full darkness wearing them.