Carlos
What is the correct tense to describe habitual or repeated actions in the past? Regarding my duties in the past, would it be correct to say:? At home I used to make beds, I also washed dishes, I cooked and I took out the garbage. Thanks
2
0
Your tenses are fine. For past repeated actions, it's always okay to use the simple past. Optionally, you may use "used to" or even the auxiliary "would." For past repeated *states,* the use of "would" in this sense is not possible.
The tenses are perfect here. There should be a full stop before 'I also' as that it the start of a new sentence and I would suggest using 'I' a little less. You can use it once in this sentence to make it sound more natural. At home I used to make beds. I also washed dishes, cooked and took out the garbage. Other than that, it is perfect.
Carlos