Andy
Do you ever have a think to adopt a child? please point for my mistake as well
5
0
Dear Andy, I agree with the correct question form made by Jane below. My opinion about this case is that in the event the child is an orphan or lives in a very poor family, it would be much better to support it financially rather than adopting it. A child is a human being that should grow up naturally with his family not a pet to raise. Best Regards, Youssef
I did think about this before. AND that is definitely after I have enough money to support myself and the kid. And to learn to take care of someone, I also thought about starting from raising a cat. Now, the having a cat plan is still suspended.
Adopting a child in need is something we should all think about. So many children need a loving home to call here own.
楼下的美女,我们的老祖宗教导我们,我们要,老吾老以及人之老,幼吾幼以及人之幼. 与君共勉.
"have you ever thought about adopting a child before"....i think ..maybe is like this.. i havent thought about it...cause i don't like child, if i want to adopt it..then i would have my own then..unless i got some problems..
Andy
English, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian