HyunWook Park
Is this sentence (or phrase) correct? I also hope that my trip will be amazing. or Should I say ' I also hope that my trip to be amazing.' In addition Is it correct to say ' I will might visit you in (or without in) this summer' or is this sentence okay without 'will' I might visit you in this summer. Thanks a lot for your help in advance Hyunwook
18 июня 2015 г., 7:48
4
0
'I also hope that my trip will be amazing' is correct. 'I might visit you this summer' is correct. 'Will' and 'might' cannot be used together, they are alternatives. You can say ''I might visit you in the summer' but not ' . . in this summer'
18 июня 2015 г.
I also hope that my trip will be amazing. - Correct or Should I say ' I also hope that my trip to be amazing.' - Not correct. In addition Is it correct to say ' I will might visit you in (or without in) this summer' or is this sentence okay without 'will' I might visit you in this summer. - Incorrect. I would say 'I might visit you this summer' or 'I might visit you in the summer'.
18 июня 2015 г.
HyunWook Park
English, German, Japanese, Korean
English, German, Japanese