Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. I dedicated whole day to my child. I didn't want that my kid wad devoid of attention. 2. He dedicated the funny poem to me. How could he device it? 3. Don't swallow this drink. There are alcohol. You should device a new strategy when you are completely sober. 4. It is a false foot-print. Apparently we chose a wrong route. 5. You will get a reward, if you find a dinosaur bone. 6. I feel remorse, because I claimed that I fulfill every my obligations, but I didn't do it. 7. A fish lurked behind a stone in order to capture its prey. 8. A number of wrinkles on our faces increases with every year. 9. You had been abusing with make-up, before your spouse told you about your natural beauty. 10.He came and said that he had invented the engine.
2
0
1. I dedicated the whole day to my child. I didn't want my child to be devoid of attention. 2. He dedicated the funny poem to me. How could he devise it? 3. Don't swallow that drink. It's alcoholic. You should devise a new strategy when you are completely sober. 4. It is a false foot-print. Apparently we chose the wrong route. 5. You will get a reward if you find a dinosaur bone. 6. I feel remorse because I claimed that I fulfilled all my obligations, but I didn't. 7. A fish lurked behind a stone in order to capture its prey. 8. The number of wrinkles on our faces increases every year. 9. You had been abusing your make-up until your spouse told you about your natural beauty. 10.He came and said that he had invented the engine.
1. I dedicated the whole day to my child. I didn't want my kid to be devoid of attention. 2. He dedicated the funny poem to me. How could he device it? <-- Not sure what you're trying to say here? 3. Don't drink this. There's alcohol. You should think about it when you are completely sober. 4. It is a false foot-print. Apparently we chose the wrong route. 5. You will get a reward, if you find a dinosaur bone. 6. I feel remorse, because I claimed that I fulfilled all my obligations, when I didn't. 7. A fish lurked behind a stone in order to capture its prey. 8. The number of wrinkles on our faces increases every year. 9. You had been abusing make-up, before your spouse told you about your natural beauty. 10.He came and said that he had invented the engine.
Yljaha