smelval
Can you make it natural? Dear friend.I have thought of you today as many as I have balloons on my t shirt. I guess I was thinking of you as many times as there are balloons on my t shirt I have a t shirt there are lots of balloons how can I send a message to my friend saying I have thought a lot of her as many as balloons on my t shirt. Many thanks for answers
2
0
A nice way to say it is to use "thought" as a noun (as in, to have a thought) rather than the verb "thought" (past tense of "to think"): Today I had as many thoughts of you as there are balloons on this shirt! Otherwise, if you want to keep the verb, the correct way would be: Today I thought of you as many times as there are balloons on my shirt. But the second way sounds a bit awkward. Either way, it's a very nice thing to say to a friend! :)
You could say "I've been thinking of you" instead of "I was". "I've been" implies some reoccurring thought and makes your sentence sound even sweeter. Good luck! :)
smelval