Lina
how I can say "más o menos" In English? is like "so-so" or "more or less" or "around or about" ? Really I am confused because I can see that many native English speaker they used "más o menos" in english like "so-so" but others say "more or less or around or about" Any of these forms is correct? THank you for your help ^_^
5
0
They're all correct, but often used in different contexts.
Mas o menos literally means more or less and is a common expression in English. The words about and around can be used in the same context and mean the same thing when talking about approximations. So-so is different from the others and is used only in the context of well being. "How is he?" "He is so-so".
Lina
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Italian, Japanese, Japanese (Okinawan), Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Italian, Japanese, Japanese (Okinawan), Korean