Francesca
is it right? 1. When I get up, my dogs are in my bedroom´s door waiting for. They make me happy everyday. I think that I can´t to live without them because my pets are very important in my life. If I haven´t got a pet, I might be sad. 2. I bought my second dog to he is taking of my other dog. Now they are always together. On the other hand I have bought two birds because I like birds. I would rather my birds than other birds because they learn words and songs quickly. 3. I think that my pets must be better because they are doing run free.
7
0
basically correct,at least i can understand the sentences totally. i have some tips though , if you dont mind 1: get up...may i excuse me, in real life, it always means the you know....some organ which only the males' have...is up...therefore, to avoid such awkward, we always us "wake up " instead. 2:minor errors here. let me rewrite ... a:Everyday when i wake up, my dogs stand in front of the door of my bedroom and wait for me. They make me happy everyday. I think that I cannot live without them, because they are very important in my life. If I dont have them , I would be sad. tips: would is always used when you are describing something hypothetical. b:I bought my second dog to he is taking of my other dog(i was totally lost....couldnt get your point sorry). Now they always play together. On the other hand(i can understand you were trying to practice"on the one hand, on the other hand ", however, here is not the correct place to use it..."Besides that," is a better option )I bought two birds, because I like birds as well. tips: the perfect tense only works when there is a consequence afterwards. I prefer my birds to other birds, because they learn words and songs more quickly. tips: would rather than prefer to c: I think that my pets must be better because they are doing run free.(sorry ,your pets were sick and getting better now?)
For the first one: When I get up, my dogs are at my bedroom door waiting for me. They make me happy everyday. I don't think that I could live without them because my pets are very important in my life. If I didn't have a pet, I would be sad. I agree with Wendy on the other two.
1. When I get up, my dogs are AT my bedroom door waiting for me. (you don't need to put " 's" for bedroom door) The 2nd sentence is correct. I think I can't live without them..... (you can say "my pets are very important to me" instead of "in my life") If I do not have a pet, I would be sad. 2. I bought my second dog so he can accompany my other dog. (or you can say "so he can take care of my other dog", but it is bit odd as dogs can't take care of other dogs...?) Once again, the second sentence is ok. Instead of saying on the other hand, you can say "In addition"? ---> In addition, I bought two birds as I like birds. I prefer my birds to other birds as they learn words and songs quickly. 3. I don't really understand what you mean by "they are doing run free" You can say "I believe that my pets are better/the best because (reason)" If you are comparing your pets to a certain group, "better" will be more suitable.
Francesca