James RoB
When will i use 'have' & 'has'? why? give two examples about this and explain... please... thanks.
3
0
We use has with he, or it. Singular We use have with they, we. Plural We also use have with "I" For example. She has 3 brothers. They havev3 brothers. It has a magical power. I have a headache. The same goes with name. Sara has. Adam has. Adam and Sara have. I hope this was helpful :)
They are different forms of the present tense of the verb "to have." "Has" is the firm used only with the third person singular, that is, with he, she, it, and names if people, but places, and things. "Have" is used with all plural pronouns and nouns, and with "I" and the singular "you." Examples: I have two cats. You have two cats. He HAS two cats. Marie HAS two cats. We have two cats. You (plural) have two cats. They have two cats. Marie and her mother have two cats. Hope this helps!
You use 'have' with I,you,we,they. You use 'has' with he,she,it. Examples: I have to go to dancing classes. We usually have dinner before 8 p.m. She has the ability to fight and win. It has very beautiful eyes.
James RoB
Bengali, English, French, Hindi