Weiyang Luo
what does the man say in this video around 00:45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1UrZP8SNk I had about a week(often?)I went down to queenstown and had a fantastic time . And I went skydiving I went paragliding and I went down to the(lusion?)shotover jet around the rapids.I mean I am a bit of(jurn and junkie)so I kind of love the outdoors. I could not figure out the words I put in brackets(three parts in total). Thank you very much in advance.
3
0
I had about a week (off) I went down to queenstown and had a fantastic time. And I went skydiving I went paragliding and I went down (?) in a shotover jet around the rapids.I mean I am a bit of (an adrenalin junkie) so I kind of love the outdoors. I'm not sure of the second one. It sounded like he said "I went down a luge in a shotover jet", but a 'luge' is a winter sport sled! I'm wondering if it's the name of the river he went down.
Weiyang Luo