What is the best moment you want to live?
for me : every summer I had with my family its really great feeling also can contact with my friends walk together,eat together, chatting with them enjoy the best life
I love my life yet I dream of living 1 day alone away from the city, in a small house in the countryside, a green place full of flowers, trees, birds, sea and waterfalls. I want to enjoy the nature and the serenity, peace and harmony of the countryside.
when my boss pay me the salary.that is my best time now.....
The best moment according to me is the one which a person wants to live forever n' wants to cheerish forever. For me the best moment of my life is now b'coz i am passing through the best phase of my life n' i want that may this time stop here forever or may i always get along with this phase in my life.At this moment i am enjoying with my only small kid.He has started speaking complete sentences in his own ways.I really want this time to stand still here forever.This time will never come again in my life.....
Honeymoon ..with my Mr Right...haha