Rahel
Do you know any good site for English phonetic transcriptions? I'd like also to ask if my exercices of phonetic are correct
3
0
@Ruthi: Yes it is because it helps a lot to understand what is the best pronunciation, expecially in English where there is not always correspondences between written words and pronunciations. In bilingual dictionaries you can find it and so it's useful because is an International alphabet. We use phonetic symbols at university(in exams there will be a text with phonetic symbols and we have to catch all words).
Hello Dear, My Name is Tessy and i want you to contact me via email or you send me your email address let me tessy_21@hotmail.fr write you direct i do not always access italki.com that is why and you know that distance does not matter in any relationship but love matters a lot and i will be glad to be a good friend of yours. my email is please write to me in my E-mail box tessy_21@hotmail.fr
Why do you want to use phonetic transcription? Is that a good way to learn pronunciation?
Rahel
English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Latin, Russian, Spanish
English, French, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish