Ana
what is the correct way to say: me da muchos energías/ me da muchos energía/ me da mucho energía
6
0
Me da mucha energía , sería la forma correcta de decir la oración.
Me da mucha energia, ó me da muchas energías; you can say it in plural or singular form.
me da muchos energías = Not Correct Because "Energía" is a female noun. Try to remember that in spanish, Noun must match in number and gender with adjectives. So in this case the right way is : Mucha Energía. (A singular female adjective plus a female noun) Muchas energías is not possible because "Energía" is a non countable noun. You wont listen... "Dame una, tres o mil energías). You give all the energy or nothing.
Say: Me da mucha energía.
Hello Dear, My Name is Tessy and i want you to contact me via email or you send me your email address let me tessy_21@hotmail.fr write you direct i do not always access italki.com that is why and you know that distance does not matter in any relationship but love matters a lot and i will be glad to be a good friend of yours. my email is please write to me in my E-mail box tessy_21@hotmail.fr
Ana
English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Spanish