zainab
我住在卑尔根 or 我在卑尔根住 ? i'am trying to say that i live in bergen i've learned that you put the place before the verb in a sentence like 我在**高中上学。
8
0
1) when u introduce yourself to someone, plz say: 我住在卑尔根。 2) if someone asks you where u live like this: 你住在哪儿? plz answer: 我住在卑尔根。 if he asks you like this: 你在哪儿住? plz answer: 我在卑尔根住。 in fact, their meanings are the same but there is a little difference, just like what I said above. This is because when someone asks you where u live, you just replace the "哪儿" with the place where u live. so, 你住在 哪儿? ------ replace 哪儿:我住在 卑尔根 你在 哪儿 住? --------- replace 哪儿: 我在卑尔根住 And as I said, if u r introducing yourself, plz say:我住在卑尔根. WHY? because when u introduce yourself, it must be like this: 我叫×××,我××岁,我是×国人,我住在卑尔根。 u see, the structure here is always: subject + verb + something. So in this case, plz use 我住在卑尔根 to keep the structure indentical, this is better.
Actually, both answers are understandable. But we prefer to say 我住在卑尔根. Sorry that i am chinese native speaker, not a professional chinese teacher. As all native speakers, we learn naturally the mother language without really being aware of its grammatical rules. I can not tell you why we say in that way not the other. However, if you would like to add the time in this case, for example, I lived in Bergen for 6 months, then we often say 我在卑尔根住了六个月。 i hope it is helpful for you.:)
the place of the verb depends on the verb... in your sentence it's 我 住 在 卑尔根。
都正确,但前者更常用。
这两个都是真正确的! 例如:我在**中学上学或我学校的名字是**中学
zainab
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Norwegian
Chinese (Mandarin)