Freefly
What is the best way to go abroad when poor?
O_O he said to travel to another country..he didnt specify from where to where!!! AND he didnt say if he wants to stay in that country to work & stay there a long time.......... in fact, he didnt say almost anything!!!! =_=
JohnnyJo,there are many companies/firms that cheat people.They promise to ensure a place for work,but when they arrive there,they will be used for another purpose(begging,stealing,slave dealer etc).He has no money and to safe them it will take too much time.The only way to go abroad is illegal.There he will ask for politic asylum and after that he is easier integrated in that country.
lol.....good question!!!! the best way is to find a friend in that country & be hosted at her/his home & later you'll host that person at your home too =)
I think AMYRALAYLA is right ! :D do you want to stay there ? if so then I said my answer ! :p
I highly recommend you staying where you are ! :p when you have no money it's going difficult to be living in your country but when you decided to migrate somewhere else without money it'd be impossible for you to even have a simple life there. I think you must study hard then you may get a scholarship for studying abroad or you must work hard and safe your money. anyway, be patient. you are still young enough to do what you want